Walailak University International faculty (WUIC) is attractive applications for its Tuition Fee relinquishment Scholarships for collegian Students in Siam for the 2023-2024 tutorial amount.
Walailak University International faculty (WUIC) offers full and partial Tuition relinquishment Scholarships for the admission of scholars with glorious tutorial records. The scholarship theme is for college students to check for his or her 4-year Bachelor’s Degree within the following international programs, ranging from the first semester, year 2023 (August 2023).
- The relinquishment Award is Up to US$ fourteen,000‐35,000 (for the complete tutorial period), counting on the study program.
- The following are totally or partly waived; Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, laptop center fees, numerous sport center fees, in‐campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Nationals of all countries and territories within the world
- To have a high school credential from a G12 high school program or equivalent;
- to own a high school grade point average of a minimum of a pair of.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent;
- to own a possible data of English language; and
- to own a legitimate passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
- Applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed: to own a high school grade point average in arithmetic and Physics of a minimum of three.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- In addition, candidates to supply Analytics and provide Chain Management or Accounting study program are supposed: to own a high school grade point average in arithmetic of a minimum of three.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- All candidates WHO meet the scholarship necessities.
- candidates WHO fail to satisfy the scholarship necessities should be thought-about for admissions for following semester.
Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
To apply for this scholarship, students ought to Send copies of the subsequent documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to [email protected]
- High school credential from a G12 high school program or equivalent;
- high school transcripts with a grade point average score;
- Certificate of West Germanic proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is aside from English); and
- Passport exposure page or ID card (for Thai nationals).