The Webster Vienna Private University is delighted to receive applications from sensational students from countries all over the world for the Borealis Social Scholarship. Designed to assist students, this scholarship is open for international students and awarded to undergraduate students who have an outstanding academic performance and demonstrate financial need. This scholarship is tenable for up to four(4) years.
Founded in 1981, Webster Vienna Private University is a small coeducational nonprofit institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Business and management, International relations, Media communications and psychology. It is a private university with a student strength that ranges from 500-1000. The university has a Library and Health facilities, and provides services such as distance learning.
The Webster Vienna Private University provides a partial bursary of £21,000 each academic session to cover for tuition of recipients. Other study related expenses must be paid by the students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applicant must have received an offer of admission and enrolled full-time to study in an undergraduate program based in the admission requirements of WVPU.
- Applicants who English Language is not their native language must provide TOEFL, IELTS or CAE scores before admission.
- Students who need to take ESLG classes are not eligible.
Application Deadline 31 May, 2023
- Applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Webster Vienna Private University. Afterwards, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Applicants must upload an additional recommendation letter aside from the one submitted to Admissions unit.
- Applicants must provide the Income statements persons financing them.
- Applicant is required to write a 1000-1200 word essay on one of the two topics below;
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share.
- Describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.
- Students should have achieved a cumulative academic GPA (Grade Point Average) between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0