Wageningen University & analysis within the Netherlands invitations applications for the WUFP relinquishment Programme for Masters students in the 2023/24 academic term.
With the WUFP relinquishment Programme Wageningen University & analysis aims to draw in gifted international students from non-EEA countries by providing them financial backing by suggests that of waiving some or all of the schooling fees.
If doable they struggle to mix the schooling fee waivers with co-financing from alternative organizations, just like the Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, in order that a (nearly) full scholarship are often offered. it’s unfeasible to use directly for a WUFP relinquishment.
Tuition fee relinquishment for twenty-four months.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is for college kids with a Non-EEA position (including Switzerland) and prime gifted students coming back from high stratified establishments with a ranking comparable or over Chinese (Times teaching WUR ranking, QS ranking, Shanghai Chinese monetary unit Tong ARWU).
- Done by the admission committees of the study programmes and also the Wageningen University Fellowship Programme.
- Selection criteria are supported individual quality aspects and on strategic aspects. Use are going to be product of the master’s degree application file.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2023.
- It is unfeasible to use directly for a WUFP relinquishment. Your application are going to be mechanically thought of.
- If you would like to qualify for a scholarship you would like to be admitted to a master’s programme of Wageningen University & analysis.
- Please remember that you just submit your application to a master’s programme before the scholarship point.