USD 2000 Funding IBRO-MENA Exchange Fellowships 2023
The International Brain analysis Organization invitations applications for the IBRO-MENA Exchange Fellowship Programme in 2023.
The IBRO-MENA (Middle East and North Africa Region) Exchange Fellowship program was established to advance neurobiology analysis and support capability building within the MENA region through promoting and facilitating collaborations, scientific exchange, transfer of power and sharing of resources among establishments and scientists within the region.
The program funds visits of a minimum of vi weeks length to establishments within the MENA region by researchers living and dealing among the MENA region for the needs of collaborating in cooperative work, playing specific experiments or to find out and transfer specific technical experience to their home country.
Funding is for a most of USD 2000 that may be accustomed cowl travel and native expenses.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Ph.D./M.D. students and young post-doctoral fellows
- 35 years archaic or less
- Only candidates from the MENA region are thought-about
- A description of the aim of the visit and planned project, together with description of the work to be performed, principle for choosing the host work, expected outcomes, and impact on the analysis at the house establishment.
- A letter of acceptance by the host laboratory/institution is necessary
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
- Applications are created on-line.
- There are not any laborious copies of applications.
- Selections are created double a year.
- Applicants who don’t seem to be chosen in one spherical of evaluations could apply for a future round. among fortnight of the conclusion of the analysis activity, laureates are needed to send a report appropriate for posting on the IBRO web site.
- Pictures are forever welcome.