The University of geographic area within the Britain is giving the Article twenty six Scholarship for qualified international students commencing college boy Studies in 2023.
This college boy scholarship supports forced migrant students in Britain instruction. it’s offered to associate degree asylum seeker or somebody granted a short lived style of leave, to produce money help so as to modify them to require up an area on associate degree college boy degree at the University of geographic area.
Full overseas tuition fee release and £11,500 maintenance each year of study.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, you want to are offered an area on associate degree college boy degree at the University of geographic area. you want to also:
- Be associate degree asylum-seeker; or
- Have been granted a short lived style of leave to stay as a results of associate degree asylum application (e.g. restricted leave to stay, humanitarian protection); or
- Be a partner/child of associate degree asylum seeker or an unaccompanied asylum-seeking child; and
- Have a home financial gain of underneath £42,875
Application Deadline: April 12, 2023
Please complete the scholarship form once you’ve got applied to review associate degree college boy course at the University of geographic area.
As a part of your application you may be needed to submit a private statement, which is able to be assessed on the following:
- Your personal circumstances and family’s history, notably the circumstances that created obstacles that you just have overcome to review at geographic area. you are doing not have to be compelled to explain of events that result in your seeking asylum unless you would like to try and do thus.
- Why you selected to use to review at the University of geographic area
- Your career ambitions once university
- You will have to be compelled to transfer the subsequent info along with your form as proof of eligibility; we have a tendency to cannot think about your application while not this information:
- Copies of documentation confirming your visa or asylum (letter or Bio-metric Residence allow Card)
- Proof of your home financial gain e.g. P60, payslips, profit notification letters, freelance accounts etc.)