The German educational Exchange Service (DAAD) invitations applications for the Fully-funded Master’s programmes receptive the international students at the University of metropolis in Deutschland for the 2023/2024 term.
The German educational Exchange Service (DAAD) provides funds for scholarships which can be tendered by the University of metropolis (subject to annual confirmation of the contract by the DAAD). The scholarship line is directed towards a extremely committed international degree and academic degree students who can earn their degree from the University of metropolis. The aim is to support students who voluntarily commit themselves to boost matters of international students at the University of metropolis.
The University of metropolis offers scholarships funded by the German educational Exchange Service (DAAD) to advanced students. Priority is given to qualified, highly-committed international degree and academic degree students with incontestable potential for finishing their studies at the University of metropolis. The scholarship is awarded for up to 6 months.
There are 2 varieties of DAAD STIBET I scholarships:
- Scholarships for extremely committed students
- Graduation scholarships
- Fully-funded scholarships are offered
- DAAD master’s students get around 750 euros in monthly regular payment and coverage for jaunt and from home country, analysis allowance, rent grant if the rent exceeds a definite share of total regular payment and insurance.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
Applicants should be International students who;
- will receive their degree from the University of metropolis (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- have received smart grades to this point
- are not recipients of the other full scholarships from a German or foreign organization
- are within the end of their studies
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
To apply, please submit the subsequent documents:
- Properly completed and signed form (only offered in the flesh from your contact person at the International workplace
- CV together with a (passport sized) photograph
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current transcript of records of your studies at the University of metropolis
- Reference letter of a prof and one in all an educational employee of your study course confirming your suitableness for the studies and therefore the scholarship
- A written documentation regarding your voluntary activities at the University of metropolis and different organizations, if any (including certifications) and your own
- ideas regarding rising matters of international students at the University of metropolis
- Complete and current proof of financial gain (e.g. printouts of all bank accounts of the last 3 months, payslips) Current job contracts with current earnings slips (if any) Current scholarship letters/contracts (if any)