University of Queensland Economics Vietnam Scholarship in Australia 2023
Do you have higher education goals? Then grab this opportunity with both hands. The University of Queensland in Australia is awarding Economics Vietnam Scholarship to Vietnamese students for the 2023/24 academic session.
The scholarship scheme is designed to help highly motivated students who intend to obtain an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the area of business and economics.
Why you should study at University of Queensland
Established in 1909, UQ has been a leading research and teaching institution committed to providing students with opportunities and support in order to achieve their individual dreams. Ranked among the top 50 universities in the world, its teachers are highly skilled, motivated and committed to giving the students the best support.
Furthermore, UQ offers degree courses from undergraduate to postgraduate level. Additionally, UQ offers Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) on edx for students who prefer to learn at their own pace. UQ has a student strength of over 50,000 with students from 134 countries represented.
This scholarship covers 50% of the tuition for both postgraduate and undergraduate whose application will be successful. The scholarship does not in any way cover for living, health or travel expenses overseas.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be Vietnam citizen, resident in Vietnam, and currently not enrolled in any studies in Australia.
- Student must not hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Student must have received an offer to commence studies at UQ.
- You must be a high achieving student with excellent academic background.
N.B: Students studying English in Australia can apply.
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2023
To begin with, you must first apply for a degree program, and wait for an offer of acceptance from UQ before applying for this scholarship. Afterwards, the following documents must be provided;
- A personal statement of not more than 1000 words addressing your reasons for choosing to study your degree program at UQ, your personal goals, detailing previous activities which demonstrate your commitment to those goals.
- A reference letter in English, which ranks your academic performance against that of your peers, from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer.