The University of Montreal is delighted to receive application from outstanding international students to be part of the UdeM Exemption Scholarship offered in Canada for the 2023/24 academic session.
This scholarship is designed to assist outstanding students across the world to attend one of the finest research universities. Students who intend to begin their Bachelor or Masters degree program can access the UdeM Exemption Scholarship.
Founded in 1878, UdeM is a public research learning institution which offers over 650 undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Why you should study at UdeM
UdeM is a world class institution of learning and offers a wide range of disciplines. At the University of Montreal, you need not worry about the cost of living because the cost of living in the city of Montreal is quite low. Also, UdeM provides a safe environment for peaceful study.
The value of this award ranges from $1000 to $12,000 and the amount of scholarship successful candidates will receive is dependent on the strength of their academic record.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria at UdeM
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Not a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.
- Have enrolled to study in full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Montreal.
- Not a beneficiary from another form of tuition fee exemption.
Application Deadline: 1 September 2023
- You do not need to apply separately for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship. All files submitted by the new student will be automatically evaluated to determine if you are eligible for this scholarship.
- But first, you have to apply for admission at the University of Montreal. Upon submitting your admission application, you will receive an access code to enable you keep track of your application and receive your offer of acceptance.