The University of Monash is pleased to receive application for the Maria Athanassenas Honours International Scholarship opportunity. This scholarship programme is open to domestic and international students for the 2023/24 academic session.
This scholarship program is specifically designed to assist students who intend to enrol in a science honours degree at Monash.
Established in 1958, Monash University is a public research university with global and local recognition for its excellence in teaching and research. As a matter of fact, it is the second oldest university in Victoria. Monash offers a wide range of degree programmes from undergraduate to graduate level. Furthermore, it is ranked among the Top 100 universities worldwide.
Value of University of Monash
This international scholarship is worth $3000 and is for a period of one year. The number of scholarship awarded is unlimited, as all eligible students will receive the scholarship.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria at University of Monash
To be considered for this scholarship, you must be one of the following;
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- An international student, and permanent resident of Australia.
- An Australian humanitarian visa holder.
Also, you must;
- Be starting off study in a full-time honours degree of Bachelor of Science.
- Have a minimum average mark of 85% or more in 24 points of relevant mathematical sciences units at level three.
- Have an average of 70% or above in each individual undergraduate unit in mathematical sciences that counted towards completion of your degree.
Application Deadline: 6 November 2023
There are different application processes for every scholarship, but for the Maria Athanassenas Honours International scholarship, no application is required. Eligible students who have applied for an undergraduate programme via VTAC will be assessed automatically.
N.B: VTAC — Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre