University of Curtin Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship in Australia 2023
Curtin University in Australia is offering a tantalizing applications for the Meng Fei Innovative Future leader Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic term.
The Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship is called when one amongst China’s greatest success stories, Meng Fei. The scholarship will aim to inspire students to follow during this leading entrepreneur’s footsteps and can be awarded to four students who have achieved exceptional educational results and exemplify leadership and innovative qualities.
Since its origin, they need taken associate degree innovative approach to show and analysis. However, their campuses are spirited, hospitable areas that price diversity and distinction, emphasize trade connections and sensible learning, have a powerful commitment to social justice, and foster a forward-thinking culture for our students, employees and also the wider community.
This scholarship provides students 25% of their 1st year tuition fee, up to a most of AUD$10,000.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be thought of eligible candidates should be;
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students have to be compelled to have obtained a course weighted average of a minimum of 80% within the qualification they need provided to achieve entry into their thought course
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Australian state campuses in 2020
- Commencing a full Curtin college man or master by work program
- All college man degrees accessible to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by work only) accessible to international students.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2023
- To apply for the Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Full Fee Scholarship candidates can have to be compelled to complete the Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader form beside the finished International Application for Admissions form.
- The Curtin University Admissions workplace will assess every application consequently and can issue a supplementary letter of supply to verify if the applier has been in.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Have a sound letter of supply from Curtin University commencing in 2023
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of supply
- Have met or exceeded the upper educational cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to the present scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of supply
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by that the higher than have to be compelled to are completed