University of Cape Town (DAAD) Masters Scholarship 2023
Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development is inviting applications for the DAAD In-Region Masters Scholarship Programme in African nation 2023.
The programme aims at fostering sturdy, internationally orientated educational activity systems in geographical region with the capability to contribute to property development. to the present finish, scholarships are granted for development-related Master or doctorial studies for people World Health Organization arrange to pursue a career in teaching and/or analysis at the next education establishment in geographical region.
It has been prearranged that DAAD cooperates with the African medical specialty Fellowship Programme (APFP) by giving up to six In-Region Scholarships for Master studies at APFP for the intake 2023.
The Scholarship includes;
- Study and analysis allowance
- Monthly Scholarship (Accommodation, Food, etc.)
- Printing allowance
The short-run analysis scholarship includes:
- A monthly scholarship payment for living prices that amounts to 1.200 (PhD students) and 850 (Master students) EUR per month
- A flat-rate allowance
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Have with success completed typically a three-year university degree (Master candidates) with on top of average results (upper forth of class)
- Clearly, show motivation and a robust commitment
- Have a radical data of the language of instruction
- Have completed their last university degree no more than half-dozen years agone at the time of application
- Must be nationals or permanent resident of a sub-Saharan African country (excluding South Africa)
- Generally, be a employee of a public university, b) candidate thought-about for teaching or staff accomplishment, c) from the general public sector
Application Deadline: June 2, 2023
The application method contains 2 steps. Please remember of the 2 application deadlines;
- First step: candidates should apply for his or her studies at APFP victimisation the contacts and also the technique that’s prescribed by the establishment.
- Second step: APFP can offer the shortlisted candidates with the link to the DAAD-Portal.
Documents to be submitted:
- DAAD form punctually stuffed in (available within the DAAD-Portal)
- Hand-signed resume (please use the eu specimen kind at http://europass.cedefop. Europa.eu), together with an inventory of publications (if applicable).
- Recommendation letter by university lecturers (Master one, PhD 2)
- Letter of admission for the host university/institution/ network
- Certified copies of university degree certificates together with transcripts
- Letter of motivation (if applicable: mentioning the planned analysis keep in FRG.
- Copy of the passport