UCL School of Management PhD Programme in UK 2023
The UCL college of Management is the business school of University faculty London and is found in Canary Wharf and city district, London.
PhD students pursue their studies in one amongst the Operations & Technology, Strategy & amp; Entrepreneurship, promoting & Analytics, Organizations & amp; Innovation, and Finance, Accounting & economic science teams. All 5 teams supply a novel education and analysis expertise to a little range of extremely intended students, with the intent of making ready them for critical careers at the very best level.
- This opportunity provides well funded 4/5 year MRes/PhD scholarships for all admitted students in UCL college.
- The scholarship accommodated students from all nationalities.
- It covers all tuition fees associated includes an annual regular payment of £21,700 that is untaxed.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- They obtain to recruit extremely intended, formidable students with sturdy instructional backgrounds. the best candidate can have a primary category Bachelor’s degree from the united kingdom or a distant qualification of constant normal from a number one university.
- They encourage students from a good form of backgrounds (e.g, engineering, economics, business, mathematics/statistics, psychology, sociology, and social science, among others) to use to their programme. Also, notice that a Master’s or graduate level degree isn’t needed for admission, you’ll be able to apply with solely an college man (e.g. bachelors) degree.
- In your personal statement you’re expected to recommend one or additional school members as potential supervisors. On the appliance type, you will see that it states that it’s most popular that you simply contact potential supervisors beforehand – you are doing not got to do thus. In fact, candidates are discouraged from indiscriminately contacting individual school members or potential supervisors once applying to our programme.
- All applications are initial evaluated by a joint admissions committee, thus contacting potential supervisors severally won’t increase your possibilities.
- All MRes/PhD candidates are ordinarily expected to require either a GMAT take a look at or GRE test (UCL’s establishment code is 3344, however conjointly check that you embody a scanned copy of your take a look at result on your on-line application), though the varsity has no minimum score needs.
- We conjointly need you to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores if English isn’t your mother tongue. our college needs a “Standard” English level that corresponds to:
IELTS: Overall grade of half dozen.5 with a minimum of half dozen.0 in every of the sub-tests.
TOEFL: Score of ninety two, and 24/30 within the reading and writing subtests and 20/30 in the listening and speaking subtests.
Application Deadline: February 2023
Apply via UCL Postgraduate Admissions System on-line. once beginning the appliance, you want to choose the MRes choice. additionally to filling out the web form, please transfer a replica of the subsequent documents:
- Official Transcripts of Grades / Course marks
- A 2-3 page personal statement or analysis proposal* that clearly indicates: (i) that research cluster you’re curious about (i.e., Organisations & Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship, promoting & Analytics, Operations & Technology, or Finance, Accounting & Economics), (ii) your analysis interests and preliminary research ideas, (iii) potential school member(s) you will wish to figure with (this could be a instructed list, you don’t got to contact potential supervisors beforehand), and (iv) your motivation to try to to a Ph.D..
- Your GRE/GMAT score report**
- Your IELTS/TOEFL score report if English isn’t your mother tongue.
- whereas submission of a full analysis proposal isn’t needed, you’ll be able to send them one if you have got already written it up.
- you’ll be able to submit your application though you don’t have a GRE/GMAT score —simply indicate once you arrange to take the take a look at.