Wilson Center within the USA invites students, practitioners, journalists and public intellectuals to require half in President Wilson Center Fellowship for the 2023/24 school year.
Fellows conduct analysis and write in their areas of interest whereas interacting with policymakers in Washington and Wilson Center workers and different students in residence. the middle accepts policy-relevant, non-advocacy fellowship proposals that address key challenges braving the u. s. and therefore the world.
The Center offers a regular payment of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship. Fellows are liable for their own insurance and travel expenses.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Citizens or permanent residents from any country (applicants from countries outside the u. s. should hold a legitimate passport and be able to acquire a J-1 visa albeit they’re presently within the United States) (Read additional data on visas.)
- Men and ladies with outstanding capabilities and skill from a large kind of backgrounds (including academe, business, government, journalism, law, and different professions)
- Academic candidates holding a Ph.D. or J.D. (degree should be received by the applying point of October 1)
- Academic candidates demonstrating profound action by publications on the far side their scholar dissertations
- Practitioners or policymakers with constant level of skilled action
- English proficiency because the Center is intended to encourage the exchange of ideas among its fellows
Application Deadline: October 1, 2023
Applicants could submit their applications on-line here.
A complete application should embody the following:
- the Fellowship Application Form;
- a current CV (not to exceed 3 pages); the middle can solely settle for the primary three pages; please list your publications one by one.
- a list of your publications that has precise titles, names of publishers, dates of publication and standing of forthcoming publications (not to exceed 3 pages);
- a Project Proposal (not to exceed 5 spaced written pages, victimization 12-point type); the middle reserves the proper to omit from review applications that are longer than the requested page length;
- a list for the project that has primary sources and relevant secondary sources (not to exceed 3 pages);
- the money data Form;
- Two letters of reference.
- All application materials should be submitted in English.