The Wageningen University Excellence Programme 2023
African Students in Netherlands
Wageningen University & analysis invites applicants for Excellence Programme, initiated by to draw in wonderful students for a master’s programme, and WHO might need the potential to try to to a Doctor of Philosophy once master’s degree graduation, in Wageningen or elsewhere, within the 2023/2024 school year.
The different components of a scholarship within the Excellence Programme scholarship are:
- A tuition fee relinquishment for the period of the programme (24 months).
- A take into account one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee).
- A take into account participation within the ‘reach your full potential programme’.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- You come back from a rustic outside the ecu Economic space (and Switzerland).
- You have unconditional admission to 1 of the master’s degree programmes of Wageningen University.
- You have a reference letter from a academician, ideally of a high stratified institute.
- You have a high GPA.
- You can demonstrate to suits the quality of excellence envisaged by the programme.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Apply for admission to a master’s programme at Wageningen University beginning in Sept 2020.
- Wageningen University can pre-select students WHO are admitted to associate master’s degree programme beginning in Sept 2020 and belong to the
- Excellence Programme target cluster and invite them by email to use for an Excellence Scholarship.
- You can solely apply for this scholarship if you have got been invited to try to to therefore. invites are sent on April 20, 2023. Please don’t contact them relating to this, if you have got not received a request you’re not elite for the Excellence Programme.
- After you have got received a request to use, you’ll be told very well concerning the remainder of the procedure.
- The procedure can contain a further assignment and a (skype) interview.
- If you are doing not need to use, you’ll be requested to tell them as shortly as potential, a minimum of among one week once the invite has been sent, which can permit them to contact different students.
- They hope to shut the choice procedure and inform all the participants concerning the result. this could be:
- Positive and admitted to the Excellence Programme;
- Positive, however placed on a waiting list;