The University of Wageningen Scholarship Programme in the Netherlands 2023
The University of Wageningen and analysis is Inviting applicants for its continent Scholarship Programme(ASP) within the Netherlands for the 2023/2024 session.
The programme has been initiated to administer proficient and motivated students from continent the chance to check at the university in Wageningen. With this programme, Wageningen needs to support capability building in continent by attracting wonderful students for a 2-years master’s programme.
The university is an element of Wageningen University & analysis and is that the solely university within the Netherlands to focus specifically on the theme ‘healthy food and living environment’. they are doing thus by operating closely in conjunction with governments and also the community. The domain of Wageningen University & analysis consists of 3 connected core areas: Food and food production, Living atmosphere, Health, mode and living.
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for two years
- Tuition fee
- Visa prices and costs for insurance
- Budget to go to one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation within the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
Excellent students with a measure of eighty % or higher during a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
Open to all African countries
Application Deadline: Application for continent Scholarship Programme closes April 1, 2023
- Applicants ought to send the continent Scholarship Programme form and a reference letter to [email protected].
- The reference letter ought to ideally originate from Associate in Nursing African University that has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University inside the last 3 years. Please take care that the contact details of the reference are enclosed.
- African students United Nations agency wish to begin their study in September 2023 could also be eligible for the scholarship.
- If you wish to use make certain to finish your MSc application before one February 2023.