Every year, the University of South Australia awards scholarship grants to international students. For the 2023/24 academic session, the university has commenced processing applications for the BUPA International student grant.
This award is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate international students who are enrolled in any full-time program at the University of South Australia. The selection for this award is on the basis of academic excellence.
Why you should choose University of South Australia
UniSA is an internationally recognized university that provides outstanding service and sustainability. It has a great reputation for the high quality of its students. UniSA offers degree programs across various subjects.
Furthermore, the university is committed to providing solutions to challenges of the world through its world-class research at its 7 leading research institutes. Also, UniSA has a diverse and inclusive community, with over 5,000 international students.
The award is valued at $1,000 , and is offered to successful applicants.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have enrolled, or have applied for an accredited degree program at UniSA.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2023
- First of all, it is recommended that applicants apply, or enroll, for an accredited degree program.
- Upon being accepted at the university to study, applicant should send their scholarship application through the university’s scholarship portal.
- A personal written statement, of not more than 250 words, must be submitted by the applicants. This statement should outline their academic achievements, and detailing how this grant will benefit their study.