The Patriot Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA 2023
The Patriot Law Firm is pleased to announce its Annual Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year offered to provide financial assistance to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the given topic below.
At what age should children be allowed to do checking or hitting in hockey?
Christopher D. Burk is an injury attorney who is committed to obtaining utmost compensation for clients who have been injured by the negligent behavior of someone else.
He believes that when a person is injured as a result of the carelessness of another, the responsible party should be held accountable for the damages caused. He has great experience and knowledge in all stages of the compensation process.
The Patriot Law Firm handles cases involving car, motorcycle, and truck accidents, premises liability incidents, slip or trip and fall injuries as well as nursing home or assisted living negligence.
A scholarship fund worth $1,000 will be paid out to the college or university by the end of August of 2020.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
You must be a national of US or a permanent US resident and be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at an accredited community college or university.
Application Deadline:15 July, 2023
- A completed application must be submitted before the deadline day. Applications received after the above stated day will not be considered.
- Applications submitted via any other channel other than the one listed above will not be considered.
- An essay of not more than 1,500 words must be posted on the student’s blog on the university website or student’s personal blog. The blog post should be made public and the students should be recognized as the author of the essay.
- The winner will be informed by 15 August, 2020 via Email or phone.
- Recipient must provide proof of fulltime enrollment.
- Recipient of this award must give permission for his or her current picture and other basic information to be published on The Patriot Law Firm’s website.