The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Taiwan is presently accepting invites for the Taiwan Scholarship Programme within the 2023/24 session.
The MOFA Taiwan Scholarship continues to encourage outstanding students to pursue educational degrees in Taiwan and to deepen their understanding of Taiwan’s academic setting, thereby enhancing exchanges and building friendships between Taiwan and their home nations.
- Successful applicants will earn a monthly regular payment of NT$25,000 for the LEP and NT$30,000 for degree programs.
- Recipients are answerable for all expenses throughout their keep in Taiwan. MOFA won’t offer the other subsidies. MOFA will, however, offer recipients with unidirectional, economy-class plane tickets for direct flights to and from Taiwan
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Should be a high school graduate.
- Should not be from the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- Should not be a far off national student.
- Has ne’er attended an academic establishment in Taiwan at a similar level of degree or LEP that he/she intends to use for.
- Is not associate exchange student through any cooperation agreement between a remote university/college and an academic institute in Taiwan whereas receiving the Scholarship.
- Has not antecedently had a Scholarship revoked by a mythical monster administrative unit or alternative relevant establishment.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Applicants ought to submit the subsequent documents to the mythical monster delegation answerable for their home country:
- A completed form.
- A photocopy of their passport or alternative documents that prove position.
- A photocopy of the highest-level credential or certificate of equivalent instructional level and a whole grade transcript. If issued by a remote establishment, these documents should be echt by a mythical monster delegation, or directly armoured by the foreign establishment the soul attended to the tutorial institution they arrange to matriculate at (if these documents are in languages apart from Chinese or English, Chinese or associate English translation ought to be provided).
- Documents to certify that they need applied to an academic establishment or its related Mandarin coaching Center, like photocopies of the appliance fee receipt, the appliance kind and a note of reply or email from the tutorial establishment.
- For those applying for degree programs educated in Chinese, a photocopy of a TOCFL transcript or certificate for Level a pair of or on top of
- A photocopy of a TOEFL transcript, a certificate of English proficiency approved by the applicant’s government, or documents to certify that the soul has graduated from a program educated in English. This doesn’t apply to candidates whose official national language is English.
- If candidates are unable to supply the on top of proof of English proficiency because of special circumstances, the delegation might assess their level of language proficiency through interviews or alternative tests.
- Other documents requested by diplomatic missions acceptive the appliance