Best Financial Accounting Courses & Certifications Online
A lot of persons wants to have a knowledge of financial accounting, in order to run their business or get job promotions but can’t afford to further due to finances and time, which has made many of them frustrated in their jobs, as a result of not being aware of online programs in accounting. Which is why we decided to compile a list of the best financial accounting courses and certifications online, to help you achieve your dreams.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting by University of Pennsylvania (Coursera)
- Accounting Classes, Degrees & Certificates (Coursera)
- Accounting Classes & Courses (Udemy)
- Free Accounting Courses (edX)
- Micro Master’s Program in Accounting by Indiana University (edX)
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals (Harvard Business School)
Read Also: 11 Online Side Hustle for College Students
Introduction to Financial Accounting by University of Pennsylvania (Coursera)
This program lasts for 4 weeks, 5 to 6 hours per week, and is aimed at training her graduates with skills to analyze financial statements and disclosures. And prepare you to handle managerial positions that may require a knowledge of reading an income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
Objectives and Aims
- Ability for the students to have a knowledge of debit-credit bookkeeping and know where to apply it.
- Have a knowledge of Accrual Accounting, and how it affects income statements, including revenues and expenses.
- Have an experience of balancing a work sheet.
- Be able to pass a certificate exam
Accounting Classes, Degrees & Certificates (Coursera)
This program is available in English, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, and Spanish, it aims at teaching students the fundamentals of accounting, needed in life.
Aims and objectives.
- – prepares her students through her online videos to have the basics of finance, operations, accounting and marketing.
- have a knowledge of how to balance a balance sheet
- earn a certificate
- experience a real life case of accounting.
Accounting Classes & Courses (Udemy)
This program helps you to have a basic principles of financial accounting covering topics in financial statement, bookkeeping, finance fundamentals, SAP, SAP FICO, Excel, financial modeling etc. Which will increase your employability and skills.
Aims and objectives
- it prepares her students to have a knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping, and liabilities.
- it is aimed to prepare entrepreneurs and business owners.
- have a knowledge of how to design an accounting information system
- be able to classify different accounting systems.
- have a basic understanding of accounting terminology, like debits and credits
- be able to make incomes statements and balance sheets in accounting
Free Accounting Courses (edX)
This program is conducted by the following New York, Maryland and Columbia Institute of Finance, with aims to teach her students the basics, theoretical principles and how to manage an account. It covers topics like management, communications, bookkeeping, personal finance, marketing and leadership.
Aims and objectives
- provide an introduction to accounting
- know the essentials of accounting needed for MBA
- knowledge of how to classify and record transactions
- have a knowledge of how to read and prepare a financial transaction.
MicroMasters Program in Accounting by Indiana University (edX)
This course lasts for 9 months, 8 to 12 hours per week and is aimed at preparing students who can assist in the financial growth of organizations and manage the organizations resources. It also prepares students to analyze performance, and understand the impact of income taxes.
- have a knowledge of integrative and legal aspects of accounting.
- have a knowledge of financial reporting and concepts and how to apply it to real life concepts.
- prepares them for a 30% course work in MS Accounting.
Financial Accounting Fundamentals (Harvard Business School)
Read More: Top 10 Graphics Design Colleges in Illinois
This program lasts for a period of 8 weeks, and is aimed at preparing students to have a basic knowledge of accounting principles and concepts. It exposes her students to knowledge of how wall street analysts, managers and business owners Use accounting tools to make decisions.
- prepares mid-level professionals who wants to have a knowledge of financial statements.
- its prepares you to analyze, use your knowledge and skills for financial statements.
- have an understanding of how to use financial statements to predict business growth.
- learn how to develop cash flow/income statements and balance sheets
Now your dreams of being an accountant or getting your promotion in work is gradually being achieved, with the list of the best financial accounting courses and certification, as duration of some of the courses have been provided.